Before submitting cases, you will be asked to complete a brief survey requesting general information about your center, including center volume and percentage of cases transplanted annually with complex portal vein thrombosis.
Each center will be given a unique code, and cases should be entered using the code followed by the corresponding number for each consecutive case. Please note if cases have been published previously and provide the pertinent reference for that publication.
Please fill out to the best of your ability all the information that is requested regarding donors, grafts, and recipients:
- If you have access to the transplant allograft weight, please provide that information, in grams.
- Regarding graft steatosis, the histological assessment by an expert pathologist is preferred over the visual assessment by the donor surgeon.
- For the recipient, baseline laboratory values are the last available values prior to transplantation.
- If you have access to the weight of the native explanted liver, please provide that information, in grams.
- Postreperfusion syndrome is defined as decline in mean arterial pressure <30% of baseline for at least one minute within five minutes of portal reperfusion and/or when >0.4 μg/kg/min of adrenaline/epinephrine is required during the same time period.
- Please update follow-up through at least the end of the first year posttransplant.
If you have any further questions or comments, please contact us.